Friday, May 11, 2007

Life is Good

I can't complain Life has been good lately. The Red Sox are 24-11, the MLB's best record, (Ya I know it's only May wait tell Sept/Oct.) I'm in first place in my fantasy baseball league, (Thanks Big Al for scouting for me.. keep it up.) I had the best chicken salad sandwich in my life the other day, (Jenny, I'll eat those sandwiches anytime you bring them by. Thank you!) and I'm reading To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
What an amazing book! I haven't read it since junior high. (Sadly, that's longer than I care to admit) I really recommend that you read it or reread it. It has a great message and like most books it is better the second time around. It's a book so simple someone in junior high can get it, but so deep that at times I have to ponder it and it's still over my head. It's worth the read.
James is a great kid. He sleeps and eats well. I feel really lucky to have him in our family. We received nothing but good news from Dr. Doug. I have been blessed and Life truly has been Good.
My wife posted the picture for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's so sweet! -Mindi