One thing Heather and I can agree on is that we cannot agree on a name for our baby.
I guess compromise is hard. (I wonder is that why it was so hard to reach something on the fiscal cliff or gun control or all the other things.) The names I like are Benjamin, Boston, Pablo, and Stuart. Heather likes Christian, Paul, and Ian. (I put Pablo out there for Nat I know she loves that name.)
I feel we have to have a name that is something to live up to. We kind of have the Biblical theme going. I want to break with tradition and go with Boston. Boston because that is where I knew that I was going to do everything in my power to marry Heather. When we went to Boston on a trip that cemented the deal for me. I also love Benjamin because my personal hero is Benjamin Franklin. He was a man ahead of his time. Plus the name Benjamin continues with the Biblical theme. Heather and I like names that are strong and what is stronger than Stuart. Plus I like the sound of Stuart Strasser. We had a great home teacher and bishop names Stuart.
I don't know what we should name our child but a least we have three months to figure it out. Who likes Johann, Sebastian, or Hans.
Wish us luck!! We need it.
3 comments:
Here Hansy Hansy Hansy!!!! Pablo.is.a.NO!!! I think you'll be happy with the final decision. Actually I know you will ;)
I think you will be a great Ward Mission Leader. I like Boston! I'm secretly (or not so secretly) hoping you pick Boston for your baby name! I LOVE it!
What about Bach? It goes along with your theme, Johann Sebastian...
Post a Comment