

Before I begin this post I must confess I am not a technology nerd. I am the worst with new technology. The other day I stated I hate getting a new cell phone when the contact/service agreement is up! My co-worker asked why that was and my response was it's just a pain to figure out how to work the new phone. (I hate setting the alarm, learning how to save the pics and texts, and even recognizing the new ringer etc..)That is when in the mist of that statement I realized I was OLD! I sounded like my Grandpa complaining about those darn kids!
A couple of months ago we had issues with are internet. So the Qwest guy came out and feed us a line of bull and then things got better. (That's a post in itself.) We received a new modem and things have been better, but for some stupid reason our wireless printer doesn't work. When I want to print some thing I have to shut off the computer (our battery doesn't hold a charge any more) go up stairs and turn back on the computer attach the cords and print. This leads to the question why do we have a wireless printer? To make life easier. Ya that is a joke. I guess I just sound to lazy!
We run on the operating system produced by Bill Gates & company. So I can't figure out why every time I try to surf the internet or post ad blog I have to sign on under Heather's profile instead of my own. For some reason my profile doesn't contact with the internet anymore. That stopped happening when we were visited by the aforementioned Qwest guy. Once again since the Qwest man came to fix everything, everything has been in disarray. I had mine profile set up the way I wanted it for a reason. I didn't want to use Heather's. Now Heather's profile has all my bookmark and extra.
I guess I shouldn't complain technology has been so good to us!
1 comment:
I am sure we can fix all of these issues, I just haven't taken the time to do it! Now, it will probably get on my list...
Post a Comment