Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oprah can you really make dreams come true?


I love the fall season. It's just something about everything at there brightest before it fades and passes on. Plus fall nights are the best! It is just cold and dark enough for you to get a great night rest. Earlier this week while sleeping I had the best dream ever.

Heather and I were on a vacation in Chicago. As you now Chicago means Oprah!! Needless to say Heather really wanted to go to the Harpo studios and watch a taping of Oprah. I sacrificed for her and came along to the taping. (I am not a big fan of Oprah!)

Once Oprah came out and the crowd stopped going nuts for her. She stated, "I have a very special show for you." Heather was right next to me saying,"Please, let it be her favorite things! Please, let it be her favorite things! Please, let it be her favorite things!" Heather kept repeating this phrase like it was a Rosary prayer. I shook my head and thought I am the best husband alive for doing this.

Then Oprah said, "I have been working for quite some time on this. I have been all over the world on this quest, and I'm so excited that it has finally happened." Oprah's fans were on the edge of their seats and she made her famous yelling announcement: LED ZEPPELIN IS IN THE HOOOOOOUSE!!!!!!!!!

I jumped on top of my seat and started to scream like a little girl. (I was screaming: YES, YES, YES, THANK YOU OPRAH!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!) Just then Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, and Jason Bonham (John was still dead in my dream unfortunately.) came out and started right into Over the Hills and Far Away. Talk about rocking Harpo studio. Then after a few more songs Oprah started right into the interview. By now I was on the edge of my seat and Heather was sitting back in her's pretty TOed. It only got better with the free CD's and DVD's given to everyone in the crowd Thanks to Oprah!Talk about a funky dream!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Awesome! I was literally laughing out loud while I read this post. Hilarious!!

Heather said...

That's funny. It wouldn't have been the same if it were my dream!

Cam said...

That must have been very disappointing when you woke up.

Turpin Times said...

Love it!