

Decisions decisions!! What should I choose spice or chocolate? I always have the most difficult time choosing a cake. I usually have one small piece of both. (that is probably way my waist continues to grow & my nemesis of toilet seats shatter under my sitting.) In a previous blog posting (the writing on the wall) I wanted one last piece of cake then the self starvation of a diet would begin. Well I am still waiting for the piece of cake. Then I thought maybe I would let you my fellow peers decide what piece I should ride out into the sunset with. So I have posted a poll for you to help decide. You can vote multiple times and it ends in two weeks at 9:45 p.m. But please remember I love both kinds so much!
5 comments:
I voted chocolate, but I actually think you should go for cheesecake.
I'm all about the chocolate.
I know you want the spice cake, so just go for it! (Eat an extra big piece for me.
Spice cake for sure!!!
It looks like I read the post a little late, what did you choose? If I had to pick one it'd be spice, but I say go for both if this is the end of cake for a while!
Post a Comment