

Last night I watched Australia the movie. It was great! I highly recommend it for any of you out there reading this blog. It was one of those movie I wish I had seen on the big screen. This movie has enough action for the guys to enjoy it while the gals can be fulfilled with the love story that transpires between Kidman & Jackman.
Hugh Jackman (the Drover) and Nicole Kidman (Lady Sarah Ashley) play there roles great. You are convinced that she is indeed a aristocrat & he is the Drover. Needless to say I told Heather that if I was gay I would be in love with Hugh Jackman and/or Daniel Craig. (Yeah, I know to much information.)
I just could not believe the scenery of this different but yet very beautiful wilderness country. It made me want to save my money more so one day I could have the privilege of visiting this beautiful country. I was blown away by the way the rain changes the whole landscape. So if your bored hit the red box and have a great night.
1 comment:
Thanks for the post. Alan and I are always (well mostly Alan) looking for a good movie to rent. Maybe tonight....
Post a Comment