I just finished a wonderful book, and I thought I would suggest it if someone needs an idea for something to read. This suggestion is Animal Farm by George Orwell.
I read the book previously when I was a freshman in high school but this time it was so much better. It's an easy read only about a 100 plus pages. I feel you really can't go wrong. If you choose to read it.
If you have read it before(I know most of you have)I suggest you read it again. I know you will probably finish it with a new thought or two. If worst comes to worst and you don't like the book you will a least probably be able to answer a Jeopardy question because of it. Thanks for reading the book and my blog!!!!!
M-Is now off his book promoting and has stepped down from the soap box! Thank You
P.S. For all you Euro Cup geeks like me Go Spain!!! VAMOS FURIA!!!!! ARRIBA HASTA EL FIN!!!!
1 comment:
Allez Les Espagnols! (I only know French).
Post a Comment