boston brats & spanish tapas

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

All good things must come to an end




If you haven't heard it yet I guess you will know now. My beloved Jeep is gone and in it's place is a Honda Odyssey.

I am one of the majority. As much as I hate to say that it is true!

I have a lot of mixed feeling. I dated Heather in that Jeep, I took both James & Samuel home from the hospital in that Jeep. I didn't have towels all over the floors like we do in all of our current cars.

That Jeep I bought after I graduated from college. It was kind of symbolic of the times. Here I was fresh out of college with all this hope and optimism for the rough and rugged future. I guess by owning a mini van now I have settled into life.

Yes, it is a nice ride but I still am missing my Jeep! Hasta Luego Torrero!!!!
Posted by Michael at 3:21 PM

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm sorry about your jeep! :( You're better than me...I absolutely refuse to have towels in the car I drive. Your van really is nice though!

November 5, 2010 at 5:40 PM
Heather said...

He was a beaut. Thanks for all the good times Torrero!

November 6, 2010 at 2:19 PM
Emily said...

Sorry about the Jeep...but I'm sure you guys look great cruising around in the mini van! :)

November 10, 2010 at 8:01 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Goals/Resolutions for 2015

  • Read the Book of Mormon
  • Post more regularly on the blog
  • Go on a date with H once a month
  • Gain more self esteem
  • Remember to love myself more
  • Thank people more often and sincerely
  • Remember patience

What I'm currently reading

  • Book of Mormon

Spanish Tapas

Spanish Tapas
in a famous San Sebastian bar (I like the jamon)

About Me

Michael
I have several loves in my life, and as you read this blog you will probably get to know some of them. Good food is one of them. That is why I have chosen the name Boston Brats & Spanish Tapas.
View my complete profile

Wally

Wally

Spain Soccer Emblem

Spain Soccer Emblem

Links

  • The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
  • Spaghetti on the Moon
  • SawxBlog.com
  • RedStateBlues
  • Radio From Hell X96
  • Mormon.org
  • Mint News
  • Kiplinger
  • eBay
  • Cam & Jenny
  • Cam
  • Boston Red Sox
  • Banff
  • American Pie Council

Book I have Enjoyed/Reading Ideas

  • (El Cantar de Mio Cid) The Poem of the Cid
  • 1776
  • 1984
  • Andrew Jackson: His Life and Times
  • Animal Farm
  • East of Eden
  • How Soccer Explains the World: An Unlikey Theory of Globalization
  • In My Hands: Memories of a Holocaust Rescuer
  • Night
  • Of Mice and Men
  • Paul Revere's Ride
  • The First American: The Life and Times of Benjamin Franklin
  • The Kite Runner
  • To Kill a Mockingbird
  • Truman

Movies I have Enjoyed/Movie Ideas

  • Cinderella Man
  • Fever Pitch
  • Field of Dreams
  • Finding Forrester
  • Fly Boys
  • Hotel Rwanda
  • Midnight in Paris
  • Ronin
  • Star Trek
  • The Bourne Series
  • The Godfather 1-3
  • The Incredible Hulk
  • The Natural
  • The Saint
  • Victory

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (10)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (52)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (51)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ▼  November (3)
      • Proclamation of Thanksgiving by Abraham Lincoln
      • Moron of the Month
      • All good things must come to an end
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (69)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (24)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (27)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)

Michael's Dime Fund & Collection

1 Dimes left to go: The Holy Grail of Dimes the 1916-D
Current savings: $151.83
Contributions: 0 (come on people)
I'm waiting for my mid-life crisis to purchase this one!
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.