It's been a while since I posted therefore I will post!
I love the song "Everybody's workin for the weekend!" Especially after Chris Farley immortalized it by trying to be a "Chippendale" dancer to it. Well I'm working for the vacation! Heather, I and company are going to Oceanside, Cal. on July 24th and I can hardly wait. I'm happy just to relax and be away from work. This week has been from H---! I think it's a culmination of knowing I am leaving on vacation and doing two jobs at work. My job(the one I know) and payroll(the one I'm not so familiar with). I just hope I don't mess up anyones pay check.
Also this week I have had confirmed to me something I learned about leadership. No matter how hard you try someone is always going to be unhappy.(Story for a different place and time)Sometimes Life is good, but it usually gets better when you see a vacation on the way!!
2 comments:
I hope you guys have a fun time in CA! I'm a bit jealous though... : )
A nice weekend in California sounds really nice about now...
Post a Comment