Monday, April 23, 2007

Names, What's With Them

My life has been great lately. My wife is going to have a baby any day now and the Red Sox just swept the Yankees. What else could be asked for! Because the baby is coming so soon everyone is asking us what we are going to name him. Well here are my thoughts on names. Names are difficult to decide on for the little guy. So much is in a name. I just want something unique, special, meaningful to both me and him, and normal. A name is something to strive to become. My parents named me Michael. Upon further research I learned Michael means, "one who is like God". Well let me tell you, I got a long way to go and a tall order to fill if I am suppose to be like Him. But with my name being what it is, I do try to be good to fellow man and become a better person each day. I just know we won't name the little guy Seven. Go Sox!!!!

No comments: